The Fast Car Festival - 2nd July 2017 - Donington Park    Buy Tickets Now

Synchro Motorsport

We’re excited to announce that joining us for 2017 will be Synchro Motorsport of Honda of the UK Manufacturing. 

The team is made up of volunteers out of Honda’s flagship European factory in Swindon, Wiltshere. Entering into series’ such as Britcar’s Dunlop Enudrance Championship and the Creventic 24H series, the team has seen great success of its 24 year history. This year it competes in its endurance prepped FK2 Civic Type R and will appear at Donington for show goers to see and hear. 

The car, a near-standard FK2 Type R, will make up part of the Motorsport Paddock present at the show and will be heading out in a dedicated track session so you can see and hear just what it’s made of. The team states that the car itself is comprised of 85% of the standard parts you’d find on a road-going FK2, the only difference being the other 15% of parts which are needed in order to comply with the relevant championship series rules and regulations, such as a full roll cage. 

The team is headed up by Alyn James (Team Principle), Robin Tremblin (Team Manager), Mark White (Team Advisor) and Leigh Simpson (Chief Engineer). But if it wasn’t for the colelctive work of the other 14 team members and 47 additional affiliated associates across Honda’s Swindon manufacturing plant, the success and continued competition wouldn’t be possible. This is all the more impressive when noting that the team is comprised completely of volunteers. 

Its vision and values are in tune with the whole Honda ethos of the Racing Spirit, showcasing the engineering expertise that is so prevalent at Honda of the UK Manufacturing.
We are very pleased to have Synchro Motorsport at The Fast Car Festival for 2017, make sure you go and pay the guys and girls a visit at Donington Park this July 2nd! 

 

About the Show

PLEASE NOTE: No animals are permitted on site, apart from guide dogs

Location

Donington Park
Castle Donington
Derby
DE74 2RP

Connect with Us

Stay Connected on:

Contact Us

For general information about the show, please contact us at: